Sunday, September 25, 2011

Drool.

This baby must have a sweet tooth, because I've been craving a lot of cheesecake, chocolate and cinnamon flavored things this pregnancy. 

I made this during nap time.
Brownies
I decreased the sugar by 1/4 cup, added some walnuts, and didn't frost them. 

This is a great recipe from scratch!!  I'm afraid of how quickly these may disappear.  Naptime has only been over for an hour and I've already had two.  Ha ha! 

I keep seeing great fall recipes involving pumpkin and cinnamon pop up everywhere.  Those are like my kryptonite.  I can't resist.  Well, I can, but darn that takes a lot of self control!!  Check this one out.

pull apart cinnamon sugar pumpkin bread.

or this

Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins


Gah.  Well, I was sad to see summer officially leave, but now that I remember how much I love the breeze and everything pumpkin, I'm pretty happy to welcome fall with open arms.

1 comment:

  1. These are the fluffiest brownies I've ever had. I suppose that makes them both more healthy and more dangerous.

    ReplyDelete