Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Pete Repete etc...

My mom emailed this morning worried about me.  She asked if everything was okay.  Why you ask?  Because I didn't post on my blog!!  Ha ha ha!!

Last night was the Feast of All Saints Day (All Hallows, All Holies, etc)!  So we went to Mass and celebrated by having homemade pizza.  Since I've made this already and blogged about it I didn't write a post.  I was also pretty exhausted by the time we got home from Mass and put the kiddos to bed.  So sorry blogosphere, I neglected you last night.



The pizza was pretty awesome though.  I didn't get a shot until after Mass, so you don't get the full pizza effect in that photo.  I hope you'll be satisfied with a slice.

We had it with onions, artichoke hearts, spinach, sausage, mushroom, green pepper...I think that's all.  But it was fantastic.  I love putting artichoke hearts on pizza!!  You should try it if you haven't before. 

Tonight I'm making......adobo.  Ha ha!  So once again you'll be left without a blog post.  Sorry folks, I have to start repeating some things after a while or else I'll go nuts.  I'm making it with pork though, so if you're just dying for a photo of it maybe I'll post one later.  You'll have to let me know in the comments though.   

If you missed the recipe for Homemade Pizza click HERE!!

If you missed the recipe for Adobo click HERE!

Don't worry, I'm sure something exciting will beg for me to cook it soon.  Hmm....what to make for dinner tomorrow....

Today is the Feast of All Souls day where we remember all those who have gone before us.

In the Name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, Amen.
Dear God,
  we thank you for the Saints and their example of holiness in the world.  Help us to remember all our loved ones and pray for their souls on this Holy Feast of All Souls.  Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment